How it works
The Entry Stage
- You can enter your company, one of your employees or yourself for an award in each of the relevant categories. You can also nominate another company(s) or individual(s) in each of the relevant categories.
- Is there a retailer that you know does a fabulous job? Do you have any ‘hero brands’ that are a guaranteed hit? How do you separate the best from the rest when there is so much to choose from? Well now is your chance to tell us by highlighting the brands, people, retailers and services of the future.
- A well tried and secure online nomination and voting process will produce five finalists in each category with the winners being those who have attracted the most votes overall.
- No judging panel is required.
The Voting stage
- Only members of the industry may take part – consumer nominations and votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per person.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (50+) from one company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation
Lifetime Achievement Award
This particular Award is exempt from the voting process. The Lifetime Achievement Award will go to an individual who has played a significant role in the bathroom and/or kitchen industry. An expert panel will be appointed to consider each of the nominees and the winner will be revealed on the night.