How it works
ENTRIES open Monday 17 DECEMBER 2018
You can enter your company, one of your employees or even yourself in any of the relevant categories.
You can also nominate another incredible company(s) or individual(s) that you believe is award-worthy using the same quick & easy online form!
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry/nomination will proceed to the voting stage.
THE INDUSTRY VOTE
What sets the BKU Awards apart is its unique judging panel – YOU!
A tried-and-tested and secure online voting form allows professionals from across the bathroom & kitchen sector to make their voices heard.
The online vote is the only decision maker (excluding the Lifetime Achievement Award) and will produce a shortlist of five and ultimately one winner – the recipient of the highest number of votes.
The BKU Awards ceremony has a brand new format for 2019 – a glamorous luncheon taking place in The Pavilion at The Tower of London on Thursday 20 June.
An afternoon of high profile awards presentations will reveal who you picked to be the very best – so make sure that you book your table and join the industry for an unmissable celebration & networking opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
how much does it cost to enter?
Entering the BKU Awards is completely free of charge.
how long will it take to enter?
With our quick & easy online form, it takes just moments to enter (or make a nomination).
How will i know if i made the shortlist?
All shortlisted companies will be informed directly, in addition to an announcements being made online and in BKU magazine.
what about the lifetime achievement award?
The Lifetime Achievement Award is the only accolade that will not face an industry vote. Instead, a panel of experts will convene to review all entries in this category and the winner will be revealed at the awards luncheon.
What are the terms & conditions of voting?
- Only members of the industry may take part (consumer votes will not be counted).
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category. Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.